HRGS welcome both volunteers and members.
You do not have to be a member to volunteer or be a volunteer to be a member.
HRGS in November 2019 won the Kent Volunteering 2019 Award for being ‘Top Club and Society Volunteer Team – Swale’, More information can be found on the Kent Volunteering Awards website.
- receive our monthly magazine “The Archive”;
- entrance to our regular history talks;
- access to HRGS library and records.
- You’ll meet new people
- You’ll be part of a friendly team
- It’s a chance to learn new skills
- You can gain valuable work-related experience
- You’ll receive training and support
- It’s a chance to really indulge your passion
- You can make a difference to local heritage
There are a number of opportunities from customer facing to research to general help.
Give as much time as you wish,be it hours, days or longer. Very little helps.